ARTICLE 1. | DEFINITIONS
In these general terms and conditions, the following terms, always capitalized, are used in the
following meaning used.
1. JouwKlimaatkast: the user of these general terms and conditions, located at Seggelant-Noord 5-B,
3237 MG at Vierpolders, registered in the Commercial Register under Chamber of Commerce number 69602999.
2. Customer: each natural or legal person with whom JouwKlimaatkast has concluded an Agreement or
aims to conclude.
3. Consumer: a Customer, natural person, not acting in the exercise of a profession or business.
4. Parties: JouwKlimaatkast and the Customer jointly.
5. Contract: any contract concluded directly between the Parties through the Web Shop.
agreement under which JouwKlimaatkast has committed to the Customer to the
delivery of Products.
6. Products: the items to be delivered to the Customer by JouwKlimaatkast within the framework of the Agreement,
including return goods, such as climate control cabinets, kitchen appliances and household
7. Web store: www.jouwklimaatkast.nl.
8. Written: communication in writing, communication by e-mail or any other means of communication
which, in view of the state of the art and generally accepted views, are
can be equated with this.
ARTICLE 2. | APPLICABILITY
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to any offer by JouwKlimaatkast in the Web Shop and
any Agreement entered into.
2. The Customer’s general terms and conditions, if any, designated by whatever name, are not
applicable to the Agreement.
3. The provisions of these general terms and conditions may only be deviated from expressly and In Writing.
deviated. If and to the extent that the provisions of these general conditions differ from what is
Parties expressly agreed upon in Writing, what the Parties expressly and
Agreed in writing.
ARTICLE 3. | OFFER AND FORMATION OF AGREEMENTS
1. Any offer made by JouwKlimaatkast is without obligation. Immediately, or at least as soon as possible after the order is
placed by the Customer, JouwKlimaatkast may still withdraw the offer, for example in case the
Products are no longer available anyway. If in such case, payment has already been made by the Customer
occurred, JouwKlimaatkast shall provide reimbursement as soon as possible.
2. Each Agreement, without prejudice to the provisions of paragraph 1, comes into effect at the time that the
offer of JouwKlimaatkast has been accepted by the Customer and the Customer has fulfilled all conditions
that are expressly stated in the offer. Then, without prejudice to the provisions of
paragraph 1, will be confirmed to the Customer by e-mail.
ARTICLE 4. | RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. The Agreement is binding upon its conclusion, unless the Customer is a Consumer, in which case
the right of withdrawal as referred to in the following paragraphs applies.
2. The Consumer may terminate the Agreement up to 14 days after receipt of the Products, without specifying
reasons revoked in whole or in part.
3. The Consumer may revoke the Agreement by doing so by e-mail or by using the
model withdrawal form offered by JouwKlimaatkast, submit a request to
YourClimate Cabinet. As soon as possible after JouwKlimaatkast has been notified of the intention of
the Consumer to rescind the Agreement and if the conditions of this
article, JouwKlimaatkast shall confirm the dissolution of the Agreement by e-mail.
4. During the 14-day cooling-off period, the Consumer must handle the Products with care and
its packaging. The Consumer may handle and inspect the Products only to the extent that
to the extent necessary to assess the nature and characteristics of the Products. The starting point here
is that the Consumer may only handle and inspect the Products as he would in a physical store
should be allowed to do.
5. If the Consumer exercises the right of withdrawal, he shall return the Products undamaged, with
return all delivered accessories and in the original condition and packaging to JouwKlimaatkast.
6. The Consumer is liable for diminished value of the Products resulting from a
manner of handling the Products beyond that permitted under paragraph 4. YourClimate Cabinet
is entitled to charge this decrease in value to the Consumer, whether or not by this
offset against any payment already received from the Consumer.
7. Return of the Products must take place within 14 days after the Consumer has received the
Agreement in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 3.
8. If the Consumer uses the right of withdrawal, the costs of returning the
Products at the expense of the Consumer.
9. JouwKlimaatkast shall refund any payment already received from the Consumer, less any
decrease in value, as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after dissolution of the
Agreement to the Consumer, provided the Products have been refunded by JouwKlimaatkast.
received back, or it is demonstrated by the Consumer that the Products were actually returned
10. JouwKlimaatkast is not obliged to refund the additional costs if the Consumer, at the time of the
entering into the Agreement expressly for a method other than the one chosen by JouwKlimaatkast
offered least-cost method of standard delivery has chosen.
ARTICLE 5. | PRODUCT DELIVERY & DELIVERY TIMES
1. Delivery of the Products shall be made at the expressly agreed place and manner; by
delivery or pickup.
2. In case of delivery, JouwKlimaatkast reserves the right to deliver the order in parts.
In that case, the Consumer’s cooling-off period in connection with the right of withdrawal does not begin until the
moment the last partial delivery from the order is received by or on behalf of the Consumer
3. The risk of loss and damage of the Products during shipment are for customer, this applies even if the customer is not a Consumer.
4. If no delivery term has been explicitly agreed upon, JouwKlimaatkast shall within thirty
days after the conclusion of the Agreement. If a delivery time is agreed upon, it concerns
this is only an indicative, non-fatal deadline. If JouwKlimaatkast does not within thirty days
respectively the agreed upon delivery term, the default of JouwKlimaatkast only occurs
in if the Customer has sent JouwKlimaatkast a Written notice of default in which a reasonable
period is mentioned within which JouwKlimaatkast still has to proceed to delivery and delivery is also after
expiration of this deadline has failed. Only in case the default of JouwKlimaatkast has occurred, is
the Customer is entitled to terminate the Agreement for that part in which the default of JouwKlimaatkast
relates to, rescind and claims proportional reimbursement or
waiver. Therefore, a mere exceeding of the delivery period does not provide the Customer with a claim
on some compensation.
5. If JouwKlimaatkast incurs additional costs as a result of a circumstance attributable to the Customer,
for example in connection with multiple delivery attempts, these costs are additionally borne by
of the Customer.
ARTICLE 6. | RESEARCH, COMPLAINTS & DEFECTS
1. In the case of delivery of the Products, the Customer shall, at the time of delivery of the Products
immediately examine whether the nature and quantity thereof conform to the Agreement.
If, in the Customer’s judgment, the nature and/or quantity of the Products do not meet the
Agreement(s), the Customer shall answer by e-mail immediately.
(email@example.com) notice to JouwKlimaatkast.
2. In case the Products are collected at JouwKlimaatkast’s location, the Customer shall collect the Products at
pickup to examine for visible or otherwise apparent defects. In that case, the
Products comply with the Agreement if the Products, without any Written reservation
taken by or on behalf of the Customer.
3. Complaints relating to, at the time of delivery, reasonably invisible or otherwise not
knowable defects of a Product, shall be within one day after discovery of the defect, at least within
a period of one day after the Customer could reasonably have known of the defect, per
e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), to be submitted to JouwKlimaatkast.
4. The provisions of the preceding paragraphs shall not affect the mandatory statutory complaint period of two months for
Consumers not affected, as regulated by Article 7:23 of the Civil Code.
5. Should the Customer fail to complain in a timely manner, JouwKlimaatkast shall derive from such complaint by the Customer.
no obligation arises.
6. Even if the Customer complains in a timely manner, the Customer’s obligation to pay on time remains, subject to
insofar as the law mandatorily prevents it for the benefit of the Consumer.
7. Delivered concerns return goods that are returned at rock-bottom prices by JouwKlimaatkast
offered. The Customer accepts the risk that one or more Products may not be of the quality that is
the Customer may otherwise expect from new goods. JouwKlimaatkast provides 1 year warranty on their products, this warranty applies only to the functional parts of the product and not its operation. This warranty includes such things as hinges, legs, shelves, LCD Display if not caused during transport or by the customer himself. YourClimate Closet is not and need not be of the contents and condition of the
Products to be aware of. JouwKlimaatkast shall not be liable for damages resulting from
defects of the Products. Further, therefore, JouwKlimaatkast does not guarantee a minimum retail value and
it cannot guarantee the absence of defects in the Products. The Customer indemnifies
JouwKlimaatkast from all its claims and claims of third parties in this regard.
8. The provisions of the preceding paragraph shall not affect the mandatory statutory rights and claims which the
Consumer towards JouwKlimaatkast can assert (conformity).
ARTICLE 7. | OVERMIGHT
1. JouwKlimaatkast is not bound to fulfill any obligation under the Agreement if and
for so long as he is prevented from doing so by a circumstance which by virtue of law, a
legal act or generally accepted practice cannot be
imputed (force majeure). Force majeure is, in addition to what is provided in the law and
jurisprudence is understood to include, errors or shortcomings of suppliers of
YourClimate closet, transportation difficulties, disasters, epidemics, pandemics, war and threat of war,
interruptions, lockouts, riots, molestation and strikes.
2. Insofar as the force majeure situation makes the performance of the Agreement permanently impossible, the
Parties entitled to terminate the Agreement with immediate effect.
3. If JouwKlimaatkast already partially complied with its
has fulfilled its delivery obligations, or can only partially fulfill its delivery obligations
comply, he is entitled to the part already delivered or still deliverable part of the
Agreement to be charged separately as if there were an independent
4. Without prejudice to the application of the previous paragraph, damage resulting from force majeure shall never be for
ARTICLE 8. | PRICES, SHIPPING AND PAYMENTS
1. Before entering into the Agreement with a Consumer, the total price shall be stated, including
possible shipping costs. In other cases, listed sales prices do not include any
shipping costs, with the actual shipping costs incurred by JouwKlimaatkast additionally
shall be for the Customer’s account. The Products are margin goods to which 0% VAT applies.
2. JouwKlimaatkast is entitled to full or partial prepayment of the agreed price and
claim any shipping costs, provided that JouwKlimaatkast shall not
require prepayment of more than half of the purchase price.
3. JouwKlimaatkast shall not be obliged to perform the Agreement for as long as the Customer is in
defaults in the satisfaction of any payment obligation owed to him and already due and payable to
4. Payments shall be made in the manner designated by JouwKlimaatkast for that purpose, to the
specified by him.
5. JouwKlimaatkast shall be entitled to send invoices due to the Customer exclusively by e-mail.
6. If timely payment is not made, the Customer’s default shall commence by operation of law. From the day
that this default occurs, the Customer shall be liable, on the outstanding amount, for the then current legal
(commercial) interest due.
7. All reasonable costs, both judicial, extrajudicial and execution costs, incurred to obtain
of amounts owed by the Customer shall be borne by the Customer.
ARTICLE 9. | LIABILITY
1. The Customer shall bear the damage caused by inaccuracies or omissions in the Customer’s
data provided, any other failure to perform the Customer’s obligations that
arising under the law or the Agreement, as well as any other circumstance not attributable to
YourClimatebox can be attributed.
2. Apart from the stipulation in article 6.7, JouwKlimaatkast shall in no event be liable for indirect damage,
including losses suffered, loss of profit and damage resulting from business interruption.
3. Should JouwKlimaatkast, notwithstanding the provisions of these general terms and conditions, be liable for
any damage, then JouwKlimaatkast shall at all times be entitled to repair such damage. The Customer shall
JouwKlimaatkast the opportunity to do so, failing which any liability of
YourClimate Cabinet on the matter lapses.
4. The liability of JouwKlimaatkast is limited to no more than the invoice value of the
Agreement, at least to that portion of the Agreement to which the liability of
5. With respect to a consumer purchase, the restrictions in this article do not extend beyond what is
allowed pursuant to Article 7:24 paragraph 2 of the Civil Code.
ARTICLE 10. | GENERAL COMPLAINT POLICY
1. Complaints relating to the performance of the Agreement shall, without prejudice to the provisions of
Article 6, within a reasonable time after the Customer sent the grounds that gave rise to the complaint by e-mail
(email@example.com) to be submitted to JouwKlimaatkast.
2. Complaints submitted to JouwKlimaatkast are processed within a period of seven days after receipt.
of that answered. If a complaint requires a longer processing time, within the period of
seven days responded with an acknowledgment of receipt and an indication of when the Customer will receive a more
detailed answer can expect.
3. If a Consumer’s complaint cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the Consumer may
submit the dispute to the Dispute Resolution Board via the ODR platform (ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).
ARTICLE 11. | RETENTION OF TITLE
1. All delivered Products shall remain the property of JouwKlimaatkast until the Customer has fulfilled all his
payment obligations under the Agreement has been fulfilled.
2. The Customer is prohibited from selling the Products subject to retention of title, from
pledge or otherwise encumber.
3. The Customer is obliged to keep the Products delivered under retention of title with the necessary
care and to be kept as the recognizable property of JouwKlimaatkast.
4. In case third parties seize the Products subject to retention of title of JouwKlimaatkast
or wish to establish or assert rights thereon, the Customer is obliged to give JouwKlimaatkast
notify as soon as possible.
5. In the event of violation of the provisions of this article, the amount owed by the Customer to JouwKlimaatkast shall be charged to the Customer.
immediately due and payable in full.
6. The Customer gives unconditional consent to JouwKlimaatkast or by JouwKlimaatkast
designated third parties to enter all those places where the Products on which the
retention of title are located. The Customer shall upon first request provide JouwKlimaatkast with all
information in order to exercise his property rights. All in connection with the
exercise of the property rights of JouwKlimaatkast standing reasonable costs, shall be for
account of the Customer.
7. Should the Customer, after the Products have been delivered to him by JouwKlimaatkast, fulfil his obligations
paid, the retention of title in respect of these Products shall revive if the Customer has fulfilled its
fails to fulfill obligations under an Agreement subsequently entered into.
ARTICLE 12. | FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Destruction or nullity of one or more of the provisions of these general terms and conditions or the
Agreement as such, does not affect the validity of the other clauses. In an occurring
case, the Parties are obliged to enter into mutual consultation in order to reach a substitute arrangement
with respect to the affected clause. In doing so, the purpose and scope of the
original provision observed.
2. JouwKlimaatkast is entitled to transfer its rights and obligations under the Agreement to
3. Each Agreement and all legal relationships arising therefrom between the Parties shall be exclusively
Dutch law applies.
4. Before any recourse to the courts, the Parties are obliged to use their best efforts
to settle the dispute by mutual agreement.
5. Except in so far as the law is imperative in this respect under the circumstances of the case in the
stands in the way, only the competent court within the district of the seat of
YourClimate Cabinet designated to take cognizance of any legal disputes between Parties.
6. If these general terms and conditions are available in multiple languages, the Dutch language version is
thereof always determines the interpretation of the clauses contained therein.
This is a product that has been returned to the seller or manufacturer and thoroughly tested for any defects or damage. It may still have some traces of use or minor damage, often transport damage. If the product had a defect, this has been remedied, so all products function 100% and will be experienced as brand new in use. See below some examples of signs of use. More info? Read our FAQ .
Important: Not every product has signs of use.